Diablo II: Resurrected is a difficult game that is not for the fainthearted

Дискусия в 'Свободна дискусия' започната от zitzzibqorer, 6/12/21.

1. zitzzibqorer

zitzzibqorer Потребител

In the endgame, you start at level 40 on Nightmare difficulty. The Nightmare difficulty raises the level of enemy damage while simultaneously decreasing your resistance by 40%. Diablo II: Resurrected is a difficult game that is not for the fainthearted. It is a taxing experience that rewards you for meticulously planning and executing your flawless builds. It's one of the best games I've ever played, and I highly recommend it. Something truly remarkable has been accomplished by Vicarious Visions and Blizzard Entertainment. They recognized the best aspects of D2R Items PS5 and were able to make this twenty-year-old game feel fresh and rewarding in a way that few other modern games can match. If you're looking for a hardcore loot-hunting action role-playing game, Diablo 2 Resurrected Items PS5: Resurrected is the game for you.

The concept of having a character who exists both offline and online can work in both directions. The fact that you can still play the game even if your internet connection goes down or the servers are down for an extended period of time is a plus on the one hand. However, it also means that you must juggle multiple characters and be mindful of having your online character ready at all times so that others are not always carrying you. To that end, the presence of artificial intelligence companions would be welcome, especially if they exhibited some level of intelligence. You can often move more quickly than they can with your normal walking speed, to the point where you can get into a fight and do the majority of the work yourself while they come in at the end and take out a few enemies.

[​IMG]

I first tried playing the game with a mouse and keyboard, and then with a game controller. Both methods worked well. It was difficult to reconcile the disparities, and I eventually decided to stick with the controller for the duration of my playthrough. Compared to the original game's controller, I found the new one to be more natural and forgiving for someone who had never played the original game before. In contrast, the keyboard mechanics were not something I could become accustomed to and were unquestionably a product of their respective epochs.

Други теми, които вероятно биха ви били полезни:
Форум Заглавие Дата
Свободна дискусия significant changes to the class balance system the Diablo 2 Resurrected 27/12/21
Свободна дискусия In order to increase your power level in Diablo 2 Resurrected you must complete the tasks 22/12/21
Свободна дискусия The Diablo 2: Resurrected Ladder Guide has been translated into English 18/12/21
Свободна дискусия It doesn't matter whether they get 20 life trinkets Diablo 2 Resurrected Items Xbox S or whatever el 15/12/21
Свободна дискусия Diablo II: Resurrected Heroes of the Storm professional leagues 8/12/21

Сподели страницата