Even with these"adequate" equips

Дискусия в 'Възпитание и образование' започната от StevenCao, 25/1/19.

1. StevenCao

StevenCao Потребител

First, let me start off my admitting that I am extremely biased for the phantom class and I am not here to inquire Nexon to buff phantom or nerf different courses: I'd like to know everybody's opinion on whether or not Maple M Mesos I need to keep the ghost class or sell all of my equipment and try to finance a NW rather than

Here's why I am heart torn on financing a phantom:I am around 1m range completely buffed with 254% manager and 84 percent PDR (this range is without ANY percent ATT and I've around 100k nx to use to cube my items in the Upcoming hot time; however, when I decide not to continue investing in my phantom, I Will Likely use the nx to karma all my equipment over to some new NW

I personally scrolled and perfected my own cane with 10att primes plus a +25% supervisor dmg nebulite (trashy unique pot however).My carte finale is legendary with 2 lines of +30% boss and a +25% supervisor dmg neb.. Even with these"adequate" equips, per manager, PDR, and range, I CAN'T DO CRAP -> NW's with around my range with FAR less PDR and percent boss can solo hard magnus and hellux >_> according to cherrytigers (really financed ghost ), he could hardly solo hellux with 1.8m range CLEAN with 90 percent PDR and 300% boss...

- I like the ghost class and have a lot of memories attached to it... but let's face it: my actual Aim is that I want to be able to solo tough mag and hellux into"self fund" my other characters and it seems like it takes WAYYYY cheapest Maplestory 2 Mesos less effort to bring a NW to that degree Instead of some phantom

What are your thoughts? Also, any idea how much my main and secondary items can market? World is BROA.

Сподели страницата