I was barely scratching through Hard Gollux

Дискусия в 'Работа, семейно планиране и бюджет' започната от StevenCao, 31/1/19.

1. StevenCao

StevenCao Потребител

I returned to this match to the end of last August, with the sole aim of attempting to achieve 2mil selection, with no dipping into my pockets, of course. This, I thought, was an accomplishment worth something can u buy gold on runescape mobile at least, due to fairly obvious it is that 99 have invested a substantial quantity of money to'achieve' it.

Eight weeks later, after having accrued around 300bil worth of mesos without selling a single thing from leech (this amount includes various methods of payment converted to maplestory2 mesos with the standard prices in the economy), I've finally accomplished my goal. I am currently a 212 Night Lord at Renegades that can solo Hard Magnus the initial three legged Abyss directors, and Hell Gollux.

But, instead of discovering this'end game' status profitable, I simply find no distinction whatsoever between where I am now, and even where I had been a few months back, when I was barely scratching through Hard Gollux.

During the first 3 days following my solo, I have got a'total' of 150mil out of Chaos Root Abyss drops. My converted income was 3bil per day to put this in perspective, in March. This 150mil (a pitiful 5% of this ) isn't indicative of a low supply of items I would have (I bring drop mules in to all my runs, and have a limitless source of these); rather, it's simply because of the fact that these finish game drops are so common that their marketplace resembles that of'perfect competition,' in which the'willingness to accept' for sellers is basically zero since these items have no value whatsoever to them.

I got just zero Superior Engraved Gollux Pendants, and have soloed Hell Gollux 15 occasions. Instead, according to empirical information, the fall rate of this pendant is approximately 2-3%, which is totally understandable because of the propensity of pay-to-win players to carry themselves repeatedly in these boss conducts. This percentage yields an output of 15-20mil per day, blowing off the coin drops.

I have eight Hard Magnus runs each week safest website to buy runescape gold . However, Tyrant boots just don't sell anymore since literally any random individual can leech their method into some boots.I are treated exactly the exact same way (or worse, even if the player has higher variety ), as players that paid their way to high, even though it requires literally no maplestory2 skill at all to reach the top if you're spending out of pocket. No. Skill. At. All.

Сподели страницата